The Slagle's

A peek into our journey.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The WFL

Well, football season is almost upon us, finally. I look forward to this time of year. Although the NFL (go Broncos!!) and College (Boomer Sooner!) are great, I am most excited about the WFL. That is, the Wesleyan Football League. It is a flag football leage that Crash Ministries (the young adult ministry I lead) puts on every fall. It kicks off the 1st Thursday in September. I am excited to get to play this year. Last year I sat out becaue it started just 3 weeks before I was supposed to leave for Officer Candidates School and I didn't want to risk getting hurt. Check out the sweet video we made to show during church. I hope you enjoy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Brandi Ebbinghaus said...

dude, that video was awesome! one of the best ever. You need to upload that to your facebook account.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home